ME Stamp Highlight: Fa La Llama

 Hi crafty friends! I always LLove me a good llama pun and today's featured set does not disappoint! Llamas and the holidays, what could be better?! 

I created a fun scene using Fa La Llama and Display A Card. For the background, I ink blended a sunset sky using Distress Oxides (dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, prize ribbon, chipped sapphire) and splattered some water. The mountains and ground were cut from cardstock using Kingdom Trio and then ink blended and splattered to add some shading and texture. 

For the llamas, I used warm grays for their bodies and picked a teal, pink, and green combo to color in their accessories. The sentiment is from Holly and Leaves which I stamped with Lawn Fawn inks (peacock, jalapeno).

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Comments