ME Stamp Highlight: The Nutcracker

 Hello crafty friends! Today we are highlighting the MOST ADORABLE Nutcracker set everrrr! I had a lot of fun creating with this set!

I did the usual stamping and coloring but added some metallic details with gold and black metallic wax from Hero Arts. The presents under the tree were a mix of various images from different Mama Elephant sets.

One detail about this card that I was excited about is the windows! I made outdoor scenes using Snow Globe Scenes and added curtains from Slim Window Dressing dies. I made two layers of curtains, one layer being cut from some Japanese tissue paper so it looked like sheer curtains. The other curtain layer was from some textured metallic paper.

I used patterned paper for the floor to mimic fancy carpet. The wallpaper is crepe paper to add texture. 

I just love how this card turned out and I hope you have lots of fun creating with this set!

Comments