ME Stamp Highlight: Sparkle and Shine

 Hi friends and welcome back to another Mama Elephant stamp highlight! Today we are featuring the big bold sentiment set Sparkle and Shine!

I created a multicolored effect by stamping overlapping colors. Then I stamped with clear embossing powder and heat embossed some sparkly powder to really make it sparkle and shine (see what I did there? haha!).

I used the new Shimmer Lights cover to create the background by cutting it out of some Lawn Fawn paper. Then I splattered it with white paint and shimmer spray. I backed it with silver glitter paper that I cut slightly bigger than the background panel. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog! Happy crafting!

Supplies used:

Sparkle and Shine

Shimmer Lights Cover

A Capybara Party (cake)

Easy Sentiments


Comments