ME Stamp Highlight: Elephant Cheer

 Elephant fans rejoice! Elephant Cheer is here! Such a cute holiday set with the sweetest elephants! 

For this card, I used the Postage Grid Cover to spotlight different images from the Elephant Cheer set. Since the Postage Grid Cover actually cuts out the insides of the rectangles, I was able to easily ink blend the background without having to mask. Then I taped it to the frame to use it as one piece. 

I cut a piece of (retired) Lawn Fawn patterned paper to fit the inside of the Eyelet Frame for the background. The sentiment is from Everything Nice and I backed it with several layers of cardstock to give it dimension without having to use foam tape. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Supplies used:

Elephant Cheer

Postage Grid Cover

Eyelet Frames

Everything Nice


Comments