ME Stamp Highlight: December Duo

 Are you ready for more cuteness? December Duo is full of adorable cuddly critter pairs that are sure to warm your heart 😍 I decided to make a non-card project and created shaker ornaments!

I used the Arch Snow Globe dies to create these shaker ornaments. The basic construction of the ornaments is the same but I turned one of them into a see through ornament by swapping out the cardstock background with acetate. I created layers for the ornament with craft foam and added tiny foam balls for the shaker filler.

The trees were cut from green cardstock and I used a snow marker to add puffy snow to the branches. For the non-see through ornament, the background was lightly ink blended and then cut with the Magic Snow Cover.

For the sentiments, I had to curve them slightly to fit the shape of the snow globe base. 

To finish off the ornament, I added silver string and trimmed it with a ribbon bow. 
Thank you for taking time to stop by today! Happy crafting!

Comments