ME Stamp Highlight: Deliver Fall Fun

 Hi crafty friends! We have one more installment for the Deliver by Truck series, Deliver Fall Fun! I used several of the images to create mini cards and used Book Edges to add decorative elements to each card.

Each mini card measures 2.5"x3.75" so I cut colored cardstock into a 5"x3.75" panel and scored in half.

I used the different Book Edges dies to add decorative edges. For the Halloween themed card I cut orange cardstock with the book edge die to get the little circles and then inlaid them.  

I used sentiments from various stamp sets but for the bear in the leaves, I used an actual typewriter to create my custom punny sentiment.

For two of the cards, I added some simple stitching to the decorative edges to add a lil somethin' to the cards.

Supplies used:

Deliver Fall Fun

Work of Heart

Be Scary

Book Edges

Typed Thank Yous

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting!


Comments