ME Stamp Highlight: Big Boo

 Hi crafty friends! Cute ghosts coming your way! We are highlighting Big Boo on the ME blog today! 

My card for today uses just a few products to highlight the cute images. I cut out one layer of trees from Into the Woods from super sparkly black cardstock from Erin Lee Creative. I have been hoarding this fabulous cardstock but decided this card would be the card that I finally broke out my preeecious!

For the background, I ink blended dried marigold, abandoned coral, and seedless preserves Distress Oxides on Bristol Smooth cardstock. Shockingly but 'twas an intentional design choice, I did not splatter my background with anything *gasp!* I really liked the smooth look and didn't want additional splatters to distract from the pretty color blend and from my sparkly cardstock. 

The sentiment was stamped from Be Scary and popped up with thin foam squares. My images were colored with Copic markers and adhered with more thin foam squares. 

Thank you so much for popping by! Happy crafting!

Comments