Mama Elephant Mar 2024 Release

 Hi crafty friends! Welcome to the newest Mama Elephant release! The moment I saw Little Agenda Ice Cream I immediately thought of Disneyland and the churro stands! So I had to make a Disneyland themed card! I made one in the past so today's card is my Disneyland Card 2.0!

I love seeing little wee kids holding absurdly large Disney balloons so I used one of the balloons and star confetti stamp from It's Poppin to create my Mickey balloon (I drew the Mickey shape by hand, can you tell? It's a little wonky haha!). I lightly colored it in so it would look a bit transparent. I used various images from different Little Agenda sets to fill in the scene (Cat Agenda, Bunny Agenda). The churro is the handle of a paintbrush from Painting Piggies, which I masked and stamped. The castle is from Snow Globe Bitties and did you catch Tinkerbell? She is from an oldie but a goodie, Unicorns and Rainbows. The white heat embossed clouds are from A Better Place. The sentiment is from Easy Sentiments and I thought it was perfect to wish someone the happiest of birthdays from the happiest place on Earth!

I used a picture from the internet as my inspiration for the background and drew in the scenery and background around the castle. It is my loose interpretation of the view of the castle as you walk down Main Street using my very VERY limited drawing skills. For the street, I used Distress Oxides (hickory smoke, lost shadow). Everything else is colored/drawn with Copic markers and Copic multiliner pen.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy shopping and happy crafting!

Comments