Hello crafty friends! I hope you have been enjoying the new September release from Mama Elephant and are ready to get your holiday crafting started! Today I am sharing a card featuring Lil Holiday Icon Docket!
I wanted to create a Christmas tree using the docket stamps and these holiday icons were perfect for the idea that was floating around in my mind. After coloring the images, I cut them out using the square dies from various Docket Creative Cuts (Lil Flap Taggies, Lil ATC Box, Lil Card Envelope). I arranged each row and then added foam strips to stick them together and pop them up on the cardbase.
For the cardbase, I used patterned paper and cut out a Waffle Weave Frame from white cardstock. The sentiment banner is from Winter Banner Greetings.
To finish off the card, I cut out a gold star using Star Grid Window and glued it on the top of the tree. I love all the little icons and think they represent the holidays in such a cute and fun way!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting! ~Jenn



Comments
Post a Comment