ME Stamp Highlight: Work of Heart

 Hello crafty friends! Today we are highlighting a great sentiment set, Work of Heart, that will work perfectly for all your teacher appreciation and end of the year cards! 

I had a lot of fun creating this card and when I was done, I did not want to give it to my kid's teacher haha! But I didn't have time to make another so off it went to express appreciation for a hard working teacher who made this past school year amazing for my kid!

I used Note Page to cut out pieces of graph paper (that I raided from my kids' school supply stash haha!) and white cardstock. I stamped the sentiments onto a Post-It sticky note and on the embossed white cardstock... but I did need to fill in little gaps in the sentiment with a black pen because of the embossed lines. 

I used some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn for the card base and I have a helpful crafty tip: when cutting your precious patterned paper, pay attention and don't let watching The British Baking Show on Netflix distract you because you will end up cutting your paper to the wrong size. đŸ˜‚Then I added images from Write with Me and attached a mini paperclip and bits of washi tape to finish up the card.

Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting!

Comments