ME Stamp Highlight: Be Scary

 Hi crafty friends! Today we are highlighting Be Scary, a fun Halloween themed sentiment set with coordinating dies that are perfect for all of your Halloween crafting! I really wanted to make something with a candy corn theme for this release and decided a treat bag would be perfect! 

The tulips from the Tulip Grid Cover look like little ghosts when turned upside down, so I used some and added the little faces from Little Succulent Agenda to create some silly ghosts. I added a bit of light blue ink to the edges of the ghosts. The sentiments were stamped and white heat embossed, then layered up to create dimension.

To assemble the favor bag, I first needed to create my candy corn pattern. I used some thin printer paper and adhered white, orange, and yellow cardstock. Then I cut out the panels from the Favor Bag Creative Cuts and assembled the bag. Finally, I glued on the sentiments and popped up the ghosts with foam squares.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the ME blog for more inspo! Happy crafting!

Comments