ME Stamp Highlight: Deliver Summer Vibes

 Hi crafty friends! Deliver Summer Vibes is the perfect name for this set we are highlighting today on the ME blog! The adorable images make me ready for summer!

There were a lot of different products I used so I will list and link them at the end of this post. So for today's card, I wanted to make a boxcard and modified the Slim Scenescape Builder to fit the Seaside Vibes die that was released last month. I used the sides of the builder as is, but for the front panel I did some partial die cutting to get the length that I needed.

To create the background, I masked off the edges and ink blended the waves cut from Seaside Vibes. I cut another one and did the same so I could use the waves for the side panels. I cut the largest arch from B2B Arches and stenciled on some clouds. For the sand, I cut some kraft cardstock with Landscape Trio dies and splattered various shades of brown Distress inks onto them to mimic sand. I trimmed the panels to size, leaving room to score the tabs that attached to the side panels. 

All of the images were stamped and colored with Copic Markers. I wanted to have a critter partially buried in the sand and the dog from Summer Floaties was perfect, so after coloring him up, I cut a slit in one of the sand panels so I could tuck him into the sand. The crab was from Little Mermaiden Agenda and I masked off the mermaid just to get the crab.

Supplies:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments