ME Stamp Highlight: Bibimbap

 Hi crafty friends! Mama Elephant has another fun Asian food-inspired stamp set called Bibimbap and we are highlighting it over on the blog! Head over for more inspo from the rest of the Design Team!

For my card, I actually started by coming up with the background first. I was inspired by the Asian style screens and wanted that in my background. I cut the grid panel from Open Sesame Landscape and used some Asian-inspired cardstock from my stash with the panels. I literally have had this pad of paper for 15 years and never ended up using it for my intended project, so I'm glad I'm finally using it! I used crepe paper for the wallpaper and ground to add texture and create a neutral colored background for the pops of color.

I colored my images with Copic markers, and I wanted to list the colors of the green soju bottles here so I can remember them for the future, haha!: G17, G09, G05, G02, white colored pencil

I used Let's Chat for the speech bubbles but had to do a bit of partial die cutting to enlarge the bubbles to fit the sentiments. For the soju sentiment, I masked it off so I could split the sentiment and stamp it in one line to fit the banner die from Mega Flipper.

That's it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Comments