Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Typed Thank Yous

 Hi crafty friends! Today is the last day of Stamp Highlights on the Mama Elephant blog and we are featuring the Typed Thank Yous sentiment set! What a useful set of sentiments and I just love typewriter fonts!

My card today is packed with images from Me and My Whale and Little Mermaiden Agenda. I had a lot of fun coloring up the images... did you catch my nod to The Little Mermaid? 😉

I ink smooshed a card panel with lots of blue Distress Oxide inks and then used the Plain Rectangle Frames to cut out the background. I popped up the frame with additional cardstock layers and cut out the inside with Ocean Waves Trio. After arranging the images, I placed the Typed Thank You sentiments in the remaining spaces to create a true "ocean of thanks" and white heat embossed them.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed the Stamp Highlights and are inspired to create! Happy crafting!

Comments