Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Me and My Whale

 Howdy crafty friends! If you are a fan of the Mama Elephant "Me and My..." series, then you need the newest Me and My Whale set! I paired today's card with Seaside Vibes for a fun shaped card.

I stamped and colored my images with Copic markers (whale: BV00, BV01, BV02, T1, T2, T3, RV42, BG53, BG57, 0; merpeople: BG11, BG53, BG57, E50, E51, E53, Y11, Y13, Y15, E31, E33, E37).

I cut a panel using the largest arch from B2B Arches and ink blended the water and sky using Distress Oxides (speckled egg, scattered straw, worn lipstick, abandoned coral) and splattered with water. I cut out the sentiment and inset several layers of the sentiment cut from white cardstock. Then I glued the ink blended sentiment slightly offset so it would have a shadow effect. 

I added double sided adhesive to some vellum and cut the clouds and sun from it. I colored the sun yellow with a Copic marker and cut part of it with the sentiment die because I was going to tuck the sun at the corner of the sentiment. To create the banner sentiment, I stamped one of the Typed Thank Yous sentiment and used the banner die from Mega Flipper. I did mask and stamp the sentiment because I wanted it to fit as one line, not stacked. Finally, I cut another arched panel, scored it, and glued it behind the decorated front to create my shaped card.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day! 

Comments