Mama Elephant Apr 2024 Release!

 Hello crafty friends! The newest ME release is live and ready to be added to your cart! I made a trifold card using the new Peekabuddies stamp set! 

I wanted the pile of critters to peek out from behind a corner so I did some partial die cutting to create the left side of the card. After coloring with Copic markers, I added another layer behind to cover up the ink bleed through. I also added a few more cute friends from Surprise Boxes and Dandelion Wishes to fill out the scene and provide a hidden surprise behind the flap.

For the sentiment, I used a die from Mega Flipper did some partial die cutting to create a scalloped panel to fit the sentiment. The baseboard was made with the Plain Rectangle Frames, and the wallpaper and ground were patterned paper and textured cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to join the IG Stampede and comment along each stop to be entered for a prize! Have a fantastic day!

Comments