Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Way to Go

 Hi crafty friends! Today is the last day of Stamp Highlights for the March 2024 release and we are highlighting Way to Go! It is such a great sentiment set for all of life's celebratory events!

For my card, I paired my sentiment with the Balloon Bunch die that creates such a great bunch of balloons! I immediately envisioned an Up themed card! One of the houses from Little Agenda House worked pretty well as a stand in for Carl's house so I colored it up as best as I could to resemble his house.

I die cut a bunch of balloons from cardstock and added some shading and highlights with Distress Oxide inks and a white pigment ink. I added white thread for balloon strings and attached it to the house with double sided tape and a dab of Bearly Art liquid glue. I wanted the house to actually move and sway so I did not glue down the house. Instead, I glued a penny to the back of the house and then layered another die cut house to cover it up. You can see what I did in the picture below.

For my background, I kept it simple and added some white clouds to blue cardstock with my trusty cloud stencil and white pigment ink. The sentiment was die cut and layered to give it some dimension.

Thank you for stopping by! See you next time with my Designer Series post! Happy crafting!

Comments