Mama Elephant Feb 2024 Release!

 Hi crafty friends! The newest Mama Elephant release is available now! My card for the DT Stampede features the new Painting Piggies stamp set! I envisioned this silly scene where the piggies are doing a great job painting a birthday banner but the silly chicks from Little Chickie Agenda are making a big mess of everything!

I created the banner with the Color Me Letters stamps and trimmed it to size using the Mega Flipper die. I added eyelets but couldn't figure out how to hang up my banner in a nice way... and then my daughter suggested hanging it on some poles... genius! So I used a die from the Farm House Creative Cuts to create the poles from some kraft cardstock. I tied twine around it and adhered it to the back of the banner. I added some Distress ink (old paper) to the edges so the banner wouldn't be stark white and then colored in the letters with Copic markers.

I used the grass die from Slim Window Dressing to create a stencil with some vellum paper and used Distress oxides (mowed lawn, rustic wilderness) to ink blend some grass. The brick wall was a stencil from MFT and again I used Distress oxides (crackling campfire, fired brick).

Copic marker combos:

Pigs: E93, E000, E00, E01, R30 (inside of ear), RV42 (blush)

Chicks: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR02, RV42 (blush); eggshells: E50, E51, E53

Stool: E31, E33, E35

Paint cans: C1, C2, C3, C5

Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Comments