Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Jar of Hearts

 Hi crafty friends! Mason jar anything is so cute, and now Mama Elephant has their version of the cutest lil mason jars! Today we are highlighting Jar of Hearts and it is perfect for Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day, ANYTHING Day! I made a trio of jar-shaped cards to show you how you can use this set for anything! Something cool about these mason jars is that the dies will actually cut a slit in the jar so you can slip things into the jar. 

I wanted to use the set as intended first, and so I created a jar of conversation hearts. I'm not a fan of eating conversation heart candies but they sure are cute in a lil jar!

Copics: hearts-- V01, V12, V15, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, BG10, BG11, YR00, YR02, YR21; jar-- B0000, B000, B00

Next up is a fun dino birthday card using Little Dino Agenda! I used Wild Meadow for the background and made a stencil with Kingdom Trio for the ground. To make the ground, I ink blended and splattered some Distress inks (vintage photo, ground espresso, walnut stain). The balloon is from The Cat's Meow and the cake from Little Edibles.

Copics: Dino-- BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, B41, BV0000; balloon-- Y11, Y13, Y15

cake-- R20, R22, E51, E53; greenery-- YG03, YG13, YG17, Y13, YG63, YG67, G99, B39, BG53, BG57, BG10

jar-- BG10, BG11, BG0000

Finally, to celebrate the holiday season, I used my three favorite Little Snowman Agenda images to create a winter scene in a jar. The trees are from Scene Builder and I glittered the snow with some prisma glitter and a Quickie Glue Pen. The sentiment is from Mini Merry Messages.

Copics: trees-- YG63, YG67, G99; snowmen-- BG10, BG11, BG13, BG0000, 0, R29, R27, R24

To create the lids, I stamped the image with StazOn ink onto silver metallic paper. I'm not a fan of StazOn but it was the only ink that would not smear on the metallic paper. Sigh. 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today! I hope you have been enjoying all the inspiration from the DT! Happy crafting!

Comments