Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight: Beary Good Day

 Hello crafty friends! Today is the first day of Stamp Highlights for the November Mama Elephant release! I created a gift set with the adorable Beary Good Day stamps, Heart Pocket Set Creative Cuts, and XOXO cover die

I used pink glitter paper to create the heart pocket on the outside of the gift bag. The largest heart pocket die can fit a standard A2 size card. However, I found that I had to fiddle with the tabs and expand them to fit the card in an envelope (and I made a shaker card so that made it thicker). So just something to remember as you create things with this die set. I stamped and cut the sentiment from Make It Merry and glued that onto the pocket. 

I love the cute bears in this Beary Good Day set and used them in multiple places! For my coloring, I used Copic markers:

Black bear: E00, E31, T3, T5, T6, R22, R30; flowers: R81, R83, R85, Y21, YG63, YG67

Brown bear: E11, E13, E15, E18, E00, R22, R81, R83, R85

For the shaker card, I used patterned paper with the XOXO cover die. I adhered acetate over the openings, and added my shaker filler. I cut hearts from the Heart Pocket Set and white heat embossed the sentiments onto the smaller hearts. I used some small gold glitter hearts (Basic Set) to add some embellishments. Finally, I glued the leftover XO's onto the envelope flap to add some fun to the envelope.

To make the gift card pocket for the inside of the card, I simply used some more patterned paper with the Heart Pocket Set and added some ribbon. Easy peasy!

Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting!


Comments