Mama Elephant 11th Anniversary: Guest Designer-- Oh Merry Tree Stamp Highlight

 Hi crafty friends! Today the ME blog features Oh Merry Tree, and I wanted to share my projects with you here as well! I made a light up card and set of tags with this stamp set. 

It was a very simple light up card with a very straightforward circuit. I did make the battery removable and to do that, I followed this YouTube video. I have found that the light is so strong that it shines through everywhere, so I used foam sheets to help block out excess light and focus it so it only shines from behind the Merry Tree star.

I ink blended the background and then used texture paste with a birch tree stencil. I splattered with white ink to mimic falling snow. Finally, I stamped out the sentiment and cut it out with a fishtail sentiment strip die and popped it up with foam tape.

My next project features the cute images of the little kids. I made a set of tags that features the 4 cute kiddos. I dug through my stash of holiday stamps and dies and came up with this! The hardest part was figuring out how to tie the bells on haha!


Thank you for stopping by today! I had so much fun with these new goodies from Mama Elephant and am so grateful for the opportunity to guest design for them. If you haven't already, please follow me on IG which is where I post most of my cards! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!

Supplies used:
~ Mama Elephant Oh Merry Tree, Hexatag, Magic Snow Cover, Woodgrain Cover, Snow Globe Bitties, Mini Merry Messages, Mini Tags, Winter Taggins (for the bows)
~ Distress Oxides: (light up card) Twisted Citron, Pine Needles, Chipped Sapphire; (tags) Salvaged Patina, Broken China, Vintage Photo
~ Honey Bee Layering Birch Trees stencil
~ Distress Texture Paste



Comments