Mama Elephant 11th Anniversary: Guest Designer-- Make it Merry Stamp Highlight

 Hello crafty friends! I'm back with another card for the Mama Elephant 11th Anniversary! Today's card is on the ME blog, along with more inspiration from the other designers featuring the scripty sentiment set Make it Merry.

This set comes with coordinating dies and I thought that would be perfect to use for an easel card. I stamped out the sentiment and then die cut and stacked several layers of cardstock. This is what holds up the easel card. I inked up my own colored cardstock to coordinate with the card and then cut that into strips (along with silver glitter paper) to create the base of the easel card.

I colored up Oh Merry Tree with my favorite holiday-ish color combo, red and aqua. For the background, I kept it simple to keep the Oh Merry Tree the focal point so after cutting out the Magic Snow Cover, I added some simple glitter accents and lightly ink blended the edges.

Thanks for stopping by today! I have one more set of projects to share in a few days so see you soon! Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Supplies used:

~ Mama Elephant Make it Merry, Oh Merry Tree, Magic Snow Cover

~ Distress Oxide Abandoned coral

~ Lawn Fawn Mermaid Ink

Comments