Mama Elephant 11th Anniversary: Guest Designer -- Holly's Reindeer Stamp Highlight

 Hi crafty friends! I'm back with my second card for the Mama Elephant 11th anniversary celebration. Today, Mama Elephant has the Stamp Highlight on their blog featuring Holly's Reindeer! Please check out their blog to see the rest of the designers' creations! 

For my card, I imagined the reindeer helping Santa up on the rooftop! Santa has already gone down the chimney so his trusty reindeer are helping with some presents. 

For the rooftop, I used the Frilly Window Frame die to cut the shingles from two shades of gray cardstock. I added a bit of black soot to the edges of the darker gray to make it stand out a bit more. I made the chimney by stenciling the brick with fired brick Distress Ink. 


The night sky was ink blended and splattered (gotta have the splatters!). I used a stencil to create the glowing moon with some light gray ink. I was really nervous about stamping my sentiment directly onto my finished background... anyone else think they'll mess up the background they just spent so long making?!

I hope you enjoyed my card today! It made sense in my head so I hope it made sense to you too! 😂 Come back again in a few days for the next Stamp Highlight!
 
Supplies used:
~ Mama Elephant Holly's Reindeer, Frilly Window Frame
~ Lawn Fawn Nighttime Sky Stencil, Manatee ink
~ MFT Small Brick Wall Stencil
~ Distress Oxides: Tumbled glass, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot
~ Distress Ink Fired Brick


Comments