June 2023 Recap

 Hi crafty friends! It's been quiet on my blog but today I'm going to do a quick recap of the cards I created in June. 

I'm back on the Butterfly Reflections Ink design team for my third term (wow!) so I have been having a lot of fun getting my creative juices flowing again.


I made this graduation card for my daughter who loves pandas! These Sunny Studio pandas are so adorable and adding in accessories from Lawn Fawn quickly made it into a graduation card.


I adore Mama Elephant stamps and love the Little Agenda stamps. These hedgehogs are probably the cutest hedgies ever in the entire universe!


I needed a Father's Day card so Lawn Fawn to the rescue! The Heffy Doodle box card die was perfect to create this scene.


Have you ever seen a product and gasped and said, I HAVE to have it! And that's the story of these Waffle Flower bees! They are the cutest, chonkiest bees in all the land!




This last card was one of those cards that have stewing in my brain for a while. I finally cranked it out after many many hours and I'm so glad it turned out. These Clearly Besotted stamps are so cute and worth all the coloring!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a fantastic day!


Comments