A few of my favorites

 Hi crafty friends! Welcome to my blog! I am going to try to do this blogging thing more often so here we go!

Today I decided to share a few of my favorite creations from the past!

Ode to Disneyland

I made this card for my Disneyland-loving friend! We had a ton of adventures at Disneyland so I thought it was only fitting that I made her going away card Disneyland themed. I used a mixture of Mama Elephant, Lawn Fawn, and Social Paper Plan stamps (teacups and castle). I drew the Matterhorn mountain myself and found the Waltograph font to print out my sentiment. This card took a super long time to create but I just love the end result. 

Masking Galore


This card was another labor of love. So. Much. Masking! But it was worth it. I LOVE the cute Mama Elephant critters and the Little Agenda stamps are the best. I also really really really love puns so how could I resist a snowman pun?!

Inspiration from My Aunt



The final card I'm sharing today was inspired by my aunt, who got me into crafty things. When I was a kid, she tried to teach me how to knit (I was not good at that at all) and she was an avid sewer. Now, she loves to cross stitch, so when I was blessed with the opportunity to guest design for Mama Elephant's 9 year anniversary, I created this card for her. This card was a really fun challenge because I had to figure out the cross stitch pattern and work it into the design of the card and gnomie tree. 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today! I am also on IG and you can follow me there! Have a great day and happy crafting!


Comments